Miyerkules, Agosto 1, 2012

Reflection


“Moving on"


             “Through experience, we are learning, we discover and we develop.” This saying means a lot to me and I believe that everything that we experience, we can learn something to it that will make ourselves stronger in facing problems that are coming and will come into our life and especially we are learning lessons through what we have done.
             Education is very important to us because as we know, this is the key to our success.  Every new level we’ve learn many things, we earn knowledge and we discover something. In my every subject, I have learned and discovered different things especially the things that will help me to my future.
              Problems are always there but it is a challenge to everybody to solve it.  Sometimes there are times that I don’t understand the lesson that our teacher discussed because sometimes I’m not listening to him/her and sometimes I’m not focusing. That is the reason why I do not know the answers of my assignment that our teacher given to us and that cause for forcing myself to cheat to the answer of my classmate. Rushing project is also one of my problem and it making me stress. The reason why sometimes I’m rushing my project is sometimes I deferred it.       
             As of now, I am always listening to our teacher and focusing to my study, so whenever we have a quiz, I get a high score and I’m not also cheating the answer to the assignment of my classmate anymore. When our teacher gave us a project, I start it early for me not to rush again my project.
            Moving on, I will study hard, focus on study, and participate during class discussion. I will also be more responsible and industrious.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento