Biyernes, Agosto 31, 2012

My Hero

"My Parents are My Heroes"



               They are not just my parents, they are my life, my idol, my inspiration and they are my hero. They are my hero because from childhood until now, they are always there supporting, guiding, caring and loving me. My parents are my heroes because they are the strongest and most loving people I know. They have both worked so hard and sacrificed so much to provide for me and my sister and give us the best lives possible.
           Since I was a child, I think I was still a baby that time, my mother sacrificed to go to the other country to work, to provide our needs and to give us a good and abundant life. I salute her so much because of her sacrifices. I love my mother, no matter what happen.
             My father is the one who is taking care of us, who do the household chores, he’s the one who sent me to school and who always cook for our breakfast, lunch and dinner. He is so industrious and very patient father. I love him also, no matter what happen.
             My Parents are the one who give me advice and they teach me to become a good person. They will sacrifice everything for us, that is why I called my parents a “HERO”. 

                        

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento