Lunes, Hulyo 2, 2012

Letter to President


Republic of the Philippines
Province of Ilocos Sur
Ilocos Sur National High School
Vigan City


Benigno Simeon Cojuanco Aquino III
President
Republic of the Philippines

Dear Mr. President,           


                  I just want to greet you a pleasant day sir. It is my pleasure to send a message to you. I hope you can read this simple message that I made for you, despite of your entire busy schedule.

                  I would like to congratulate you for being elected as the new president of the   Philippines; I know it’s a big responsibility for you to be the father of all the Filipino People but I am hoping that you will do all your promises and responsibilities to the Filipino people and to our nation as well.
                  I am one of the students who are hoping for a better and high standard of education. Being a student also I would like to have a complete facilities in our school like books in which our library does not have adequate books to accommodate by my fellow student. I hope you can help me for that sir and I am expecting a lot from you.

                                                                                 Yours truly,
                                                                                       Maricris R. Bueno

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento